Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting ready for the holidays


This month has been absolutely wonderful. I have had 2 baby showers and Baby Kirkman is going to be so spoiled with all the neat presents he has received. I can't wait until he gets here to enjoy everything. I want to first thank Jamie and Danny Kirkman for throwing such a nice baby shower on November 2nd and thank Mary Lou, Susan, and my mom, for throwing such a nice baby shower on November 16th. Both were beautiful and Danny and I are so appreciative.

But now it's time to get ready for the holidays and I am not sure if nesting is supposed to start this early but it has. I have become an extreme busy body and when I run out of things at the house to clean and/or organize, I shop. I may go broke by the time he gets here and I am certainly driving Danny nuts buzzing around the house constantly finding something to do. Last weekend, 10 pm at night on Friday, I wanted to put the stroller together. Saturday we spent the day shopping for our Holiday party, and Sunday I spent hours in Wal-mart going up and down every aisle and buying way too much. This is seriously out of control. The one thing I am thankful for is that decorating for the holidays will give me something to do on Friday or I would go shopping again.

No comments: