Monday, January 19, 2009

No baby yet...

Another doctor's visit today but no progression for this first-time mom. The doctor thinks that it will be at least my due date and he may even let me go over a week. My weight is good (lost another pound) and my blood pressure is good, so he feels like I can definitely go until the 28th or after. Every day I update everyone saying "No baby yet". Can't wait to be able to say, "We are on our way to the hospital".

Danny's office has started a pool on when Baby Daniel will arrive. My office is betting on when I will return to the office (no one is giving me longer than 4 weeks LOL). Danny bet on tomorrow, looks like the Dad doesn't even have a clue...

Anyone want to make a guess?

1 comment:

Wes & MM said...

Just to play along...Feb. 2nd. However, you know I am horrible at this kind of stuff.